Facebook's stock fell as much as 24 per cent after hours on Wednesday over concerns about the impact of privacy issues on the social media company's business, with executives warning that revenue growth would slow and expenses would rise.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response