Apple accused the European Commission of misunderstanding its business on day two of the iPhone maker's appeal against a US$14 billion tax order, in a dispute that is key to the EU's drive to collect more taxes but which could also run for years.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves