Qualcomm was hit with a 997 million euro (US$1.23 billion) fine by European Union antitrust regulators on Wednesday for paying Apple Inc to use only its chips, blocking out rivals such as Intel.
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users