As more and more servers are virtualized, connections between them are increasingly handled by virtual switches running on the same servers, begging the question, does <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/article/2165935/data-center/how-facebook-aims-to-reinvent-hardware.html">the top of rack data center network switch</a><a href="http://www.networkworld.com/article/2599508/infrastructure-management/manage-infrastructure-convergence-without-losing-your-grip.html">ultimately get subsumed into the server</a>?
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves