Australian Government ICT spending is set to reach $6.2 billion by 2018, with 1.7 per cent five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) by 2017, according to IDC research. ICT spend is the largest category for government spend, and has become a central theme in state government service transformation roadmaps.
- Worst DNS attacks and how to mitigate them
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine