BT Global Services is putting the final touches on a new purpose-built cyber security operations centre in Sydney as the organisation looks to triple worldwide revenue from its security business over the next three years.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction