Equinix has officially opened its largest data centre in Australia to date, SY5 located in Alexandria across from SY4. The facility currently offers 1825 cabinets and has capacity for 9,225 cabinets. The data centre cost $224 million and is part of a $2.7 billion investment across the world.
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices