The Australian government cannot underestimate the importance of cyber security threats and it would be ‘foolhardy’ not to appoint a cyber tsar at some point, says Forcepoint’s US-based CEO, Matthew Moynahan.
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data