Virtualisation is still growing strong among IT departments, but at the Australian operations of Hyundai cars, the company is running a 100 per cent virtual infrastructure and the IT head is liking the lack of support calls.
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits