Thanks to my job as publisher of this magazine, I have the pleasure of meeting dozens of our CIO readers each month at the various events we hold across the country, and I'm also in regular touch with the vendor community. This unusual combination gives me a 360-degree view of the hottest topics and trends in our industry.
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic