Thanks to my job as publisher of this magazine, I have the pleasure of meeting dozens of our CIO readers each month at the various events we hold across the country, and I'm also in regular touch with the vendor community. This unusual combination gives me a 360-degree view of the hottest topics and trends in our industry.
- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring