While more than 90 per cent of Australian consumers and businesses are concerned about environmental sustainability, only half believe they’re doing enough to protect the planet, according to a new study from HP Australia and Planet Ark.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update