Environmentally friendly policies have never had to be at the forefront of finance chiefs’ minds, but that may be changing. New research finds that chief financial officers are increasingly conscious of sustainability concerns.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks