Environmentally friendly policies have never had to be at the forefront of finance chiefs’ minds, but that may be changing. New research finds that chief financial officers are increasingly conscious of sustainability concerns.
- Ingram Micro refreshes cloud marketplace, signs two new vendors
- Over the Wire acquires Access Digital Networks and Comlinx
- Huawei former channel boss joins HPE
- Motorola Solutions wins $17.3M number plate scanning deal with Vic Police
- NSW Telco Authority keeps NEC Australia for next phase of CCEP roll out