Last week, Apple unveiled its iCloud service to cheers at its WWDC in San Francisco. CIOs, though, weren't so thrilled. How will iCloud impact the enterprise? This question needs to be answered, hopefully before Apple launches iCloud this fall.
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- Google: Enable 2FA, study shows even SMS 2FA blocks most phishing
- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process