Facebook confirmed Thursday that it has launched a corporate reorganization around its product development.
Enterprise Web 2.0/Collaboration - News, Features, and Slideshows
Forget phones numbers and email addresses. The era of the Internet handle is emerging.
In the space of just the past few years, Art Johnston has gone from thinking of unified communications as optional to viewing it as "a strategy that we need to implement to be competitive."
It's clear that companies are using social networks to connect with customers. Less clear, though, is what success means in this new media and how businesses can achieve it.
AT&T was the biggest Internet service provider for U.S. businesses in September, with 20% of the total business Internet traffic, followed by Verizon with a 12% share, online tracking and analytics firm comScore said Tuesday.
- New copyright rules needed for AI era argue Google, Microsoft
- NSW government strikes deals with Microsoft, Salesforce
- Tech companies join call for govt to back away from encryption crackdown
- Entertainment companies join forces in major push to block pirate sites
- Delaware to test blockchain-based business filing system
- Report: Australians ‘lack understanding’ of how apps use their data
- Freeview recruits Foxtel marketer as new head of marketing
- UPDATED: Salesforce ups the Marketing Cloud ante with Datorama acquisition
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan