Many companies are struggling to find a strong digital business direction and lack a "breakthrough ambition” when creating strategies.
enterprise IT - News, Features, and Slideshows
BARCELONA: With the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung is making a concerted effort to attract workers as potential buyers and to win the hearts of IT managers who have to wrangle with enterprise smartphone security and management.
A doctoral researcher at Queensland University of Technology’s Information Systems School says business execs and company board members must embrace technology in their ranks or risk getting left behind.
Two of the biggest stories in tech in 2013 -- the NSA spying scandal and Steve Ballmer's announced departure from Microsoft -- will impact the way your IT organization operates in 2014 in three key ways.
For the past two years, Verizon has been quietly re-architecting its public cloud from the ground up to build a new enterprise-focused offering that allows organizations to dial in precisely the level of compute, network and storage they need for individual uses.
- Ingram Micro refreshes cloud marketplace, signs two new vendors
- Over the Wire acquires Access Digital Networks and Comlinx
- Huawei former channel boss joins HPE
- Motorola Solutions wins $17.3M number plate scanning deal with Vic Police
- NSW Telco Authority keeps NEC Australia for next phase of CCEP roll out