Enterprise bug bounty programs are increasing in popularity. They offer cash to hackers who find and report security vulnerabilities and are an effective way for large organizations to beef up the security of their software.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security