Half of Australian businesses plan to increase salaries for their existing IT employees by an average of 6.7 per cent this year, with select specialist roles to benefit most due to growing demand. Find out which five IT roles win 'most improved pay cheque' in 2016.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus