To spearhead the advent of driverless cars, Holden recently announced it would invest $120 million annually in Australian engineering and design. This staggering commitment includes expanding the company’s workforce by 150 engineers in Melbourne alone.
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts