Twitter Australia MD, Karen Stocks, says executives shouldn't leave tweeting to the young people in the company and should instead be joining the platform to better engage with customers, employees and partners.
- Report: Security hole in macOS Keychain puts passwords at risk
- DDoS protection: CloudFlare drops surge pricing, Microsoft responds to AWS Shield
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance