Sentilla has released an update to its data-center energy management tool, which lets IT and facilities staff track the energy usage of servers and other equipment. The latest version is a software-only product that adds a chargeback capability, allowing companies to bill individual business units for the energy they use.
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
- Security for the Internet of Everything: Turning the network Into a giant sensor