Four senior U.S. House Republicans sent letters on Monday to the chief executives of Apple and Google parent Alphabet asking questions about location data and mobile phone privacy practices and the handling of customer data.
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well