Aiming to help IT administrators manage security for physical and virtual desktops from a single pane of glass, Symantec joins the ranks of enterprise security providers optimizing their endpoint security offerings for virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine