Former Fortescue Metals CIO, Vito Forte, lists the 5 areas of technology that he believes will soon disappear as corporate IT gets ready for the next wave of disruption.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update