The Department of Home Affairs has acknowledged that, according to advice it has received from industry, the way the so-called ‘encryption’ legislation is perceived has “had a material impact on the Australian market and the ability for Australian companies to compete globally”.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks