Engineers from Telstra, Ericsson and Ciena have demonstrated the ability to encrypt data while in transit between Los Angeles and Melbourne at 100Gbps.
- What is Zero Trust? A model for more effective security
- OnePlus customers hit by card fraud after buying phones on oneplus.net
- Safeguarding your biggest cybersecurity target: Executives
- Spectre and Meltdown explained: What they are, how they work, what's at risk
- Australian companies lag world in evaluating business risk of data compromise