Game on: Cisco has acquired spin-in Insieme Networks for $863 million and rolled out a family of its switches that are the network giant's strategic answer to the growing software defined network movement.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response