Citrix’ former chief of staff for worldwide sales and services, Erin Butler, has been named the A/NZ area vice-president, a role that will see her focus on the go-to-market strategy and deliver consistent growth across all sectors of the A/NZ market.
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch