Citrix’ former chief of staff for worldwide sales and services, Erin Butler, has been named the A/NZ area vice-president, a role that will see her focus on the go-to-market strategy and deliver consistent growth across all sectors of the A/NZ market.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities