While 'imposter syndrome' is most common in high achieving women, and a constant foe, there are methods to combat the problem: Don’t let the critical voice steer you down the wrong path, and acknowledge the critic as a source of information, not a directive of truth.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used