The NSW Department of Services, Technology and Administration (DSTA) has appointed Andrew Gavrielatos to the position of acting CIO while it seeks a replacement for former CIO, Emmanuel Rodriguez, who exited the role late last year.
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution