Customer experience is a key success factor for most organisations in Australia, yet many are struggling to deliver the fast and personalised service that consumers demand.
Emerging Technologies - News, Features, and Slideshows
Emerging Technologies in pictures
The federal government has hatched two new research projects - investigating artificial intelligence (AI) and the internet of things (IoT) technologies - in a bid to advance Australia’s knowledge and expertise in these emerging areas.
Flexible working arrangements is the linchpin to employee happiness in the unfolding fourth industrial revolution where emerging technologies are reshaping industries and ways of work.
Bias – both human and data-based – is the biggest ethical challenge facing the development and adoption of artificial intelligence, according to a panel of world-leading AI luminaries.
AI-enabled marketing isn't just about cute chatbots. Here's what CMOs, CIOs and others need to know to make the most of AI in their marketing initiatives in 2017 and beyond.
Most analytics tools put data in an historical context. That's all well and good, but if what if you want to use past data to gauge future performance? That narrows your analytics options. These six tools will help you make practical use of your data in order to make business decisions.
Plans by smart thermostat maker Nest Labs to share some customer data with corporate parent Google means the search engine giant will be fending off privacy concerns as it expands into home automation.
There's a reason the theme song at this year's Open Business Conference was 'Happy.'
IT can never take all the risk out of a supply chain, but it can help organizations minimize their vulnerability in a world of new threats.
The U.S. commercial drone industry is still struggling to get off the ground more than two years after President Obama signed into law a bill that permits the civilian use of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) over the country's airspace.
The old wisdom that "first-to-market" technology products will win out gets thrown out the window when it comes to smartwatches and some other wearables.
- Recognising the value of millennials in today’s IT businesses
- Instagram co-founders resign in latest Facebook executive exit
- Researchers say Data61-backed blockchain platform delivers scalability, energy efficiency
- NBN Co rolls out capacity boost for transit network
- Microsoft launches Office 2019 for Windows, macOS
- Adobe, Microsoft and SAP pitch for seamless customer data integration with new initiative
- What Open Colleges did to bolster marketing profitability
- Apple and Salesforce announce strategic partnership
- Former Virgin Mobile CMO and CEO joins oOh! as first customer chief
- How natural selection AI is generating huge conversion increases for RateCity