MOQ, the ASX-listed firm behind popular school communications tool SkoolBag says its app is secure following the discovery of user credentials in a major dump of emails and passwords earlier this month.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?