While users wait with bated breath to see if Google Inbox ends up becoming the new Gmail, Google has unveiled an incremental change to Gmail: a newly redesigned contacts page. It hasn't yet been rolled into Gmail proper, but is now available in preview form.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves