As House subcommittee weighs overhaul of 1986 statute to strengthen privacy in the cloud, senators introduce their own legislation to update Electronic Communications Privacy Act. Department of Justice affirms the Obama administration's support for an overhaul.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation