As House subcommittee weighs overhaul of 1986 statute to strengthen privacy in the cloud, senators introduce their own legislation to update Electronic Communications Privacy Act. Department of Justice affirms the Obama administration's support for an overhaul.
- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?