Silicon Valley billionaire Elon Musk could earn as much as US$55.8 billion in Tesla stock and own more than a quarter of the electric car company in the next decade if he hits all targets of a bold new pay plan.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit