“The biggest lesson learnt during my career as a CIO has been the value of building trusted relationships and the importance of fostering the right culture,” says the Department of Education and Training Victoria’s chief information officer, Elizabeth Wilson.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security