The deadly explosion that rocked the Chinese city of Tianjin has caused the country to shut down a nearby supercomputer, also one of the fastest in the world.
Electronics manufacturing - News, Features, and Slideshows
Electronics manufacturing in pictures
Foxconn Technology Group's plan for a "robot army" won't come as quickly as originally anticipated, according to its CEO.
Apple supplier Foxconn Technology Group has been on the receiving end of continued criticism over its factories' labor conditions for years. But on Thursday, the company's CEO let loose his outrage over the complaints.
Apple plans to make its supply chain in China greener as a way to cutdown on carbon emissions from its product manufacturing, the company announced on Monday.
As the number of solar panels on business and home rooftops multiply, America's power grid is bearing an electrical load that it was never designed to handle: the bidirectional power transfer.
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic
- Business culture index launches in Australia
- GroupM: Ad spending continues to slow; digital giants skew figures
- UBank uses machine learning in new spending tracker
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales