The deadly explosion that rocked the Chinese city of Tianjin has caused the country to shut down a nearby supercomputer, also one of the fastest in the world.
Electronics manufacturing - News, Features, and Slideshows
Electronics manufacturing in pictures
Foxconn Technology Group's plan for a "robot army" won't come as quickly as originally anticipated, according to its CEO.
Apple supplier Foxconn Technology Group has been on the receiving end of continued criticism over its factories' labor conditions for years. But on Thursday, the company's CEO let loose his outrage over the complaints.
Apple plans to make its supply chain in China greener as a way to cutdown on carbon emissions from its product manufacturing, the company announced on Monday.
As the number of solar panels on business and home rooftops multiply, America's power grid is bearing an electrical load that it was never designed to handle: the bidirectional power transfer.
- Mingis on Tech: 3 big takeaways from Android Pie
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as it reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing