After eleven years driving transformation at SA Health, executive director and CIO Bill Le Blanc is shifting gears, taking on the head of technology role at ElectraNet in South Australia. He starts the new role July 15.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine