The CIO of SA Health has spoken out in defence of the state’s Enterprise Patient Administration System (EPAS) after it was criticised in an inquest into the death of former Socceroo Stephen Herczeg.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves