Local IT health expenditure is expected to reach $2.1 billion by 2016, according to a report by analyst firm Ovum, which is driven by increased spending on electronic health records (EHRs), picture archiving and telehealth services.
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
- The cybersecurity legislation agenda: 5 areas to watch
- Melbourne hospital’s ransomware strike a reminder on malware's danger to your (data) health
- New cybersecurity curriculum designed to pique school students’ interest early
- Microsoft to give 12 countries free AccountGuard security service after Fancy Bear political hacking