Lebanon's intelligence service may have turned the smartphones of thousands of targeted individuals into cyber-spying machines in one of the first known examples of large-scale state hacking of phones rather than computers, researchers say.
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network