In the first of a two part series, CIO looks at the history of the chief information officer; when the role came into being and why many CIOs are still considered technology boffins rather than business strategists.
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- KRACK: Researcher discovers flaws in WPA2 authentication
- The week in security: CSO50 winners doing security right where so many others still aren’t