Today’s technology can bring us to tears. Speaking yesterday at an Australian Human Rights Commission’s technology conference in Sydney, Emma Bennison of Blind Citizens Australia recounted her experience of using an app called Aira for the first time.
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit