Here's a short history on computer science student enrollments. Leading up to the dot.com bust, computer science enrollments soared to new highs, and then they plunged. Like a rock.
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users