Here's a short history on computer science student enrollments. Leading up to the dot.com bust, computer science enrollments soared to new highs, and then they plunged. Like a rock.
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Facebook passwords for hundreds of millions of users were exposed to Facebook employees
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years