A 3D printing program for K-8 classrooms is one of 20 tech initiatives chosen for a new accelerator being run by PwC to help boost Australian science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) education initiatives.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?