The U.S. Congress should mandate that banks, retailers and payment card processors adopt new security standards to protect against widespread data breaches, some lawmakers said Wednesday.
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day
- Cybercriminals are sending your employees Valentine's Day bouquets of spam