Well-known Perth tech executive Vito Forte will join Edith Cowan University as its new CIO on September 19.
Edith Cowan University (ECU) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Edith Cowan’s chief information officer, Elizabeth Wilson, is preparing to depart the university and return to Melbourne to take up the newly created CIO role at Victoria’s Department of Education and Training.
Edith Cowan’s chief information officer, Elizabeth Wilson, is set to depart after more than half a decade at the university.
Perth’s Edith Cowan University (ECU) is rolling a new fixed and wireless network after signing a multi-million dollar agreement with system integrator, Data #3.
Losing business to a competitor because one of your trusted employees has walked out the door with sensitive information doesn’t need to happen if you look for the signs and put controls in place, according to a panel of cyber security experts.
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic
- Business culture index launches in Australia
- GroupM: Ad spending continues to slow; digital giants skew figures
- UBank uses machine learning in new spending tracker
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales