CEOs may have a very different -- and far more positive -- view of the current status and benefits of data initiatives than the rest of management in their organizations, according to a new study by the Economist Intelligence Unit.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used