Deloitte’s Q4 CFO Quarterly Survey suggests Australian CFOs are becoming tentatively more optimistic about their company’s financial prospects in 2013. We speak to Kimberly-Clark's CFO Tony McMahon to gauge his views.
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?