Deloitte’s Q4 CFO Quarterly Survey suggests Australian CFOs are becoming tentatively more optimistic about their company’s financial prospects in 2013. We speak to Kimberly-Clark's CFO Tony McMahon to gauge his views.
- Ryuk ransomware squeezes $640,000 from corporate victims in weeks
- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs