Deloitte’s Q4 CFO Quarterly Survey suggests Australian CFOs are becoming tentatively more optimistic about their company’s financial prospects in 2013. We speak to Kimberly-Clark's CFO Tony McMahon to gauge his views.
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal