Deloitte’s Q4 CFO Quarterly Survey suggests Australian CFOs are becoming tentatively more optimistic about their company’s financial prospects in 2013. We speak to Kimberly-Clark's CFO Tony McMahon to gauge his views.
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network
- How nbn is using data to help fix service issues before they happen
- US DoD’s first malware submissions to Google-bought VirusTotal is Russia-linked LoJack
- Apache warns Struts 2.3 is using a library with a two year old critical flaw