Taking a page out of Apple supremo Steve Jobs' book, Melbourne-based Kogan Technologies has launched what it dubbed as a "magical and revolutionary" eBook reader with a 6" e-ink screen.
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies