Taking a page out of Apple supremo Steve Jobs' book, Melbourne-based Kogan Technologies has launched what it dubbed as a "magical and revolutionary" eBook reader with a 6" e-ink screen.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends