The denizens of global security mailing list Bugtraq have started discussing whether the Australian Taxation Office's e-tax 2010 software -- currently being used by millions of Australians to submit their tax returns -- has a security hole in it, due to the way it deals with remote Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificates.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks