Much has been published regarding education and providing school pupils with the skills that will empower them in a 21st century workforce. But, far less has been said about training adults that are already in this rapidly-evolving workplace and the challenges it presents.
- Worst DNS attacks and how to mitigate them
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia