Much has been published regarding education and providing school pupils with the skills that will empower them in a 21st century workforce. But, far less has been said about training adults that are already in this rapidly-evolving workplace and the challenges it presents.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update