A review of the Australian book industry, commissioned by the Federal Government, has called for the goods and services tax (GST) on books to be scrapped in order to level the playing field between Australian booksellers and offshore online retailers.
- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw