A review of the Australian book industry, commissioned by the Federal Government, has called for the goods and services tax (GST) on books to be scrapped in order to level the playing field between Australian booksellers and offshore online retailers.
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach